- Title: Gate At End
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lands End
- Nearest Town: San Francisco
- Brief Directions: Drive Great Highway northbound along Ocean Beach of San Francisco to just north of Cliff House. Park in the El Camino Del Mar parking lot and follow the Lands End Trail.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This shore called Lands End used to be a popular picnic area of San Francisco in early 19th century when trains were running around here. Soon, it became a notorious shore for repeated shipwrecks due to the rough current and the dense fog. For photographers, its rugged mysterious look is quite intriguing.
- Gear: Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-135mm AF-S DX, Tripod: Manfrotto 190XProB
This Photo Has Been Viewed 256 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!