- Title: Stormy Twilight
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ocean Beach
- Nearest Town: San Francisco
- Brief Directions: Drive Great Highway along the Ocean Beach up to Cliff House in San Francisco.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Although Ocean Beach is my favorite spot in San Francisco, first couple of months of each year keeps me away because of the long stormy weather. So whenever there is a rain break, I grab my camera and run to the beach. I like the moody twilight mother nature brings during the stormy season.
- Gear: Camera: Canon EOS 40D, Lens: Tokina AT-X 124 Pro DX, Tripod: Manfrotto 190XProB
This Photo Has Been Viewed 161 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!