- Title: Bon Appetit
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Katmai National Park
- Nearest Town: King Salmon
- Brief Directions: You can reach Brooks Camp and Falls area by boat or small float plane. two places to leave from are King Salmon or Homer Alaska
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Brooks Falls a beautiful place in Katmai National Park. This is the place you see all the Coastal Brown bears fishing from the falls images . These bad boys are Big and Huge because of their protein diets.Truly worth the visit by boat or plane
- Gear: Nikon F100,Sigma 170-500 zoom, Bogen carbon Tripod,Kirk Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 451 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!