Fall Colors On Hill Slopes Along Bishop Creek Canyon
- Title: Fall Colors On Hill Slopes Along Bishop Creek Canyon
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eastern Sierra
- Nearest Town: Bishop
- Brief Directions: Drive 25 miles on 168W from Bishop onto Bishop Creek Canyon
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: As I was driving through the Bishop creek canyon in a snow storm, I came across hill slopes that were lined with brightly colored aspens. These aspens were almost fluorescent orange in color. The snow storm probably intensified their color.
What attracted me in this scene was the scattering of snow covered pine trees amidst the aspens. I chose a vertical composition to render the image dynamic.
- Gear: Nikon D3, Nikkor 70-200mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 390 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!