In A Painters Dream
- Title: In A Painters Dream
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Central Oregon
- Nearest Town: Mitchel
- Brief Directions: The Visitor Center at the Sheep Rock Unit is located on Highway 19 between the towns of Dayville and Kimberly, 2 miles from the junction of Highway 26 and Highway 19.
The Painted Hills Unit is located 9 miles northwest of of the town of Mitchell, just off Highway 26. There is no visitor center at this unit.
The Clarno Unit is located 20 miles west of the town of Fossil. along Highway 218. There is no visitor center at this unit
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This Image was taken as the sun was setting on the hills. I managed to show up just in time for the sunset. The hills are colorful, but when you get that last glow of sunlight hitting them, they just explode with color.
- Gear: Nikon d300, nikon 17-55 2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 410 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!