- Title: The Angry Sierra
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Buttermilk Hills
- Nearest Town: Bishop, California
- Brief Directions: Take highway 168 west from Bishop for 10 miles
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A storm moves into the Eastern Sierra, illuminating Basin Mtn with alpenglow
- Gear: Pentax K10D, Sigma 17-70 DC Macro
This Photo Has Been Viewed 267 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!