- Title: Bear Jacuzzi
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Nearest Town: Girdwood
- Brief Directions: Travel south from Anchorage on the Seward Highway. The center is at mile 79.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A Brown Bear luxuriating on the grounds (that is, in the waters) of the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center about an hour south of Anchorage. (http://www.alaskawildlife.org/)
- Gear: Sony Alpha 700, Minolta AF Zoom 75-300 @ 300mm, f/5.6, 1/500 sec.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 160 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!