Point Amour Lighthouse
- Title: Point Amour Lighthouse
- State/Province/Region: Newfoundland
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Town: L'Anse-Amour
- Brief Directions: Take the ferry from St. Barbe, Newfoundland to Blanc Sablon, Quebec. It is a short drive no L'Anse-au-Clair, the befginning of Route 510. Drive North to L'Anse-Amour.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Tallest lighthouse in Atlantic Canada Canada. Built in 1855 and 109 feet tall. It is a Provincial Historic Site on the Strait of Belle Isle.
- Gear: Nikon D 70, Nikkor 18 - 135mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 84 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!