- Title: Magic Of Kanawauke
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kanawauke Circle
- Nearest Town: Sloatsburg, NY
- Brief Directions: Take Route 17 North through Sloatsburg, NY, at light make right to Seven Lakes Drive, at first circle (Kanawauke) take the last exit, go for about 3/4 mile, spot is on the right hand side just before a small bridge.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Harriman State Park is about 30 miles north of NYC. Established in 1910 with a gift from Mr. and Mrs. Harriman. The area is about 46000 acres, lies within Rockland and Orange counties.
Easily accessible by different highways, parkways and county roads, since there are a number of entrances.
- Gear: Canon 50d, 18-200, circular polarizer, cable release, Manfrotto tripod and head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 711 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!