Lake Powell Morning Sunburst
- Title: Lake Powell Morning Sunburst
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Nearest Town: Escalante
- Brief Directions: From the town of Escalante Utah, drive 80+ miles on Hole-in-the-Rock Road to the end at Hole-in-the-Rock. At the edge of Lake Powell, there are numerous areas for photography.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Located near the end of Hole-in-the-Rock Road (dirt)from the town of Escalante, this secluded area offers beautiful views of Lake Powell. This photograph was taken a few miles south of Hole-in-the-Rock.
- Gear: Nikon D5000, B&W Polarizer, tripod.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1272 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!