- Title: Trillium Lake
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Hood National Forest
- Nearest Town: Government Camp, Oregon
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Mount Hood is an icon in the Northwest. Being the second most climbed mountain in the world, its ease of access to scenic views is incomparable. On a frosty November morning with a fresh dusting of snow, the alpenglow covers the entire landscape.
- Gear: Nikon D50 with a Nikkor 18-70mm Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 715 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!