- Title: At Last, Spray Park
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Rainier National Park
- Nearest Town: Carbonado
- Brief Directions: Mowich Lake trailhead entrance to Mount Rainier National Park. About 4 mile hike to this Spray Park location.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: One of the best areas in the National Park for wildflower displays at their peak; colors echoed in the evening sky and alpenglow on Mount Rainier in the distance.
- Gear: Canon 1DsMk3, 17-40mm f/4, grad filter, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 938 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!