Evening Mist At Old Man's Cave
- Title: Evening Mist At Old Man's Cave
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hocking Hills State Park
- Nearest Town: Logan
- Brief Directions: Southeast of Columbus, Ohio on State Route 33, about one hour, to Logan, Ohio. Exits for Hocking Hills at Logan.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This image is an HDR composite of three exposures captured with a Canon 1D Mark III and Canon 28-70mm f2.8 L lens, in April 2008. Old Man's Cave is an area of sandstone cliffs and gorge in Hocking Hills State Park of southeastern Ohio. Hocking Hills is my favorite location in Ohio for nature and landscape photography. Considered to be the edge of the Appalachian foothills, the area provides a diverse landscape of gorges, waterfalls, streams, hollows and woodlands.
- Gear: Canon 1D Mark III, Canon EF 28-70mm: f2.8 L lens, Kirk ballhead, Bogen tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 676 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!