Hot Peaks, Cold River
- Title: Hot Peaks, Cold River
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Yosemite Village
- Brief Directions: Just before the Valley road joins Hw41/120 you can park and walk over the small birm to shoot this site for all 4 seasons.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Ansel Adams shot this site as the Gates to Yosemite Valley. Accessable by road, the valley had experience a nice winter storm when I caught the sunrise.
- Gear: E510 on SIlk Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 351 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!