Hazard Rocks Reflection
- Title: Hazard Rocks Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Rhode Island
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Narragansett
- Brief Directions: End of Hazard Ave. in Narragansett, Rhode Island.
- GPS Longitude: -71.452798
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Hazard Rocks, also known as Indian Rocks, is one of the many great shoreline access points along the western side of Narragansett Bay in Rhode Island. It's ease of access, and numerous compositions make this spot my favorite in Rhode Island. Due to sometimes high seas, this place can be extemely treacherous, but due to the sea, this place is different everytime you photograph there.
- Gear: Pentax K7, Pentax SMC-DA* 16-50 f/2.8 lens, Hi-Tech 2 Stop Soft Edge Grad ND, Induro Tripod, Pentax Cable Switch
This Photo Has Been Viewed 371 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!