- Title: Oak My Gosh
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Robinsons Corner
- Nearest Town: Oroville, CA
- Brief Directions: I was shooting RAW + jpg when I took this picture. The sunset colors were probably the best I have ever seen. Lest anyone would think I cranked up the saturation on this photo I submitted the jpg right out of the camera with only a slight noise reduction.
- Description: I was driving home on Highway 70 when this spectacular sunset began. I wanted to stop and get a few shots of it but I could find a decent foreground. It was about to fad when I spotted this lone oak tree in time to get a few frames.
- Gear: Canon 40D, EF-S17x85, Manfroto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 800 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!