- Title: Reflection Of The Bells
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Maroon Bells
- Nearest Town: Aspen
- Brief Directions: The Maroon Bells, just outside of Aspen Colorado, are one of the most photographed group of mountains in Colorado. To get there from Aspen head west on Maroon Creek Road just south of town. The short drive up Maroon Creek Drive is worth the trip alone for its beauty, especially in the fall. At the end of the road park your vehicle and take a short walk to Maroon Lake. The views of the lake and the mountains are spectacular. A sight not to be missed. There’s plenty of hiking and fishing in the area along with wildlife viewing.
- GPS Longitude: 106.945553
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Shot of the maroon bells with reflection from a small puddle in the trail around maroon lake.
- Gear: Nikon D80 , Nikon 12-24mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 209 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!