- Title: Blue Diamonds
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Tracy Arm Fjord
- Nearest Town: Juneau
- Brief Directions: Located in the Tracy Arm Ford Terror wilderness area. This is about 35 miles south of Juneau down Stephens Passage, take a left and its another 30 miles of ice filled fjord until you get to the Sawyer glacier.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A freshly turned iceberg shows its true colors of beauty in the early light. These are everywhere as you cruise through Tracy Arm Fjord towards the Sawyer Glaciers.
- Gear: Canon EOS 1Ds MkII Canon 24-105 f:4L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 198 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!