Lake Atalanta Reflection
- Title: Lake Atalanta Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ozark Mountains
- Nearest Town: Rogers
- Brief Directions: U.S. 62/E. Walnut Ave. in Rogers. Go east, stay on Walnut until just out of town. Left onto Lake Atalanta Road.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Fall colors of the Ozarks reflected in Lake Atalanta. I was trying out the D3100 and the technique that makes the water look like a mirror using my new Tamron lens. I also used a Targus monopod.
- Gear: Nikon D3100 w/Tamron 10-24mm f3.5-4.5 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 216 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!