- Title: Max Patch Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pisgah National Forest
- Nearest Town: Hot Springs, NC
- Brief Directions: Dramatic sunrise light and Autumn colors.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I hiked to the top of the Max Patch Bald before sunrise with several of my camera club friends. The clear bald provides panoramic views of the surrounding mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee. When the sun got high enough to clear the mountains it caused dramatic shadows on this little grassy area and back lit the trees of Autumn.
- Gear: Canon 7D, SIgma 80-400mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 217 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!