Sundown Over Waterton Lake Waterton National Park, Alberta , Canada
- Title: Sundown Over Waterton Lake Waterton National Park, Alberta , Canada
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Calgary
- Nearest Town: Cardston, Alberta, Canada
- Brief Directions: Coming from the south in Montana take Rt. 89 close to the Canadian border and then Canadian Rt. 17 to Waterton Lakes NP.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This sundown view was in the midst of a serious rainstorm where the clouds were competing for domination of the skyline. A sliver of light, however, found a way to color the clouds and even show a bit of blue sky. The shot was taken, hand held as a tripod would not stand up in the wind and the camera would be seriously wet. A number of shots were taken from a high hill overlooking the lake by leaving the truck only for brief minutes.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 261 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!