- Title: Crater Lake
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Chiloquin, OR
- Nearest Town: Klamath Falls, OR.
- Brief Directions: From Klamath Falls OR. I traveled North on Hwy 97
- GPS Longitude: 42
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Crater Lake is one of the most beautiful places I have ever traveled to. I was there in 1967 and again in 2009. Crater Lake is 6 miles across, and very deep. The water is the bluest you will ever see.
- Gear: Nikon D 90
This Photo Has Been Viewed 260 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!