- Title: Dual Falling
- Country: Peru
- Nearest Area: Catarata del Tirol
- Nearest Town: Chanchamayo
- Brief Directions: Going from Lima to Chanchamayo by the Carretera Central Highway, driving for near 7 hours to get this place, starting the jungle of Amazonas. The place is a way forest to go to the main Waterfall called Catarata del Tirol.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: 2m waterfall taken in a diagonal position, mixing with the big stone in the middle with red and brown colors and inside de forest. Vertical and horizontal water is taken by me as a pure and peaceful place.
- Gear: Nikon M90 and 12-24 f4 DX lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 500 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!