African Elephants Crossing Chobe River.
Johann Van Schalkwyk
- Title: African Elephants Crossing Chobe River.
- Country: Botswana
- Nearest Area: North East.
- Nearest Town: Kasane.
- Brief Directions: Daily flights from Johannsburg to KAsane.
- GPS Longitude: 25.09
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Herd of about fourty Elephant bulls crossing the Chobe river with thunderstorm in back ground.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikon 70-200 f2.8 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 703 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!