- Title: Autumn Dawn
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eastern Sierra
- Nearest Town: Bishop, CA
- Brief Directions: Take 395-South and turn right to Ed Powers Road. Drive 2.4 miles and turn right into 168 W (You can also take 168 W on 395-South, past Ed Powers Road, but early morning the sign is difficult to read...happened to me). Turn right into the drive to North Lake.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I was a week late going into the Eastern Sierras to shoot its autumn splendor. A passing storm had cleared most of the trees and what remained was a shadow of the spectacle fall had presented the previous weeks. Yet, that morning, sunrise at North Lake near Bishop didnt disappoint.
- Gear: Canon EOS 1DS Mark II, EF24-70 mm f/2.8L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 361 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!