- Title: Golden Moment
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Upper Lithia Park
- Nearest Town: Ashland
- Brief Directions: Take the I-5 Ashland exit and on into Ashland in southern Oregon. Head to upper Lithia Park south from the downtown area. Ashland Creek is oriented north-south and runs the full length of Lithia Park to upper reaches.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Wonderful warm golden light backlighting fall maple leaves over the bridge in upper Ashland Creek at the end of the day in Lithia Park. Felt like a moment in heaven!
- Gear: Canon Eos 7D, Canon 17-40L, Slik Tripod, PL Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 362 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!