- Title: Fall Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Historic Lithia Park
- Nearest Town: Ashland
- Brief Directions: Take the pedestrian path from downtown Ashland Plaza into the front of Lithia Park approx. 300 feet to lower duck pond area.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The trees in Historical Lithia Park put on the ritz with their fall color show throughout the park in October and November each year. This shot was taken on a peaceful, late fall afternoon at the lower duckpond area near downtown Ashland, Oregon in the front of the park. Japanese Maples frame in the image of the reflected color show in the pond. Lithia Park is listed in the national register of historic places and is famous for it's wide variety of trees and plants and its beautiful landscaping.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mk II, Canon 17-40L, Circular Polarizer, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 3303 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!