- Title: Brotherly Love
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Clark National Park
- Nearest Town: Clark National Park
- Brief Directions: Commercial flight to Anchorage and then Cessna to Silver Salmon Creek Lodge.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: In Clark National Park at Silver Salmon Creek Lodge, you can get amazing pictures of Coastal Brown Bears. This shot is of two, 2-yr old cubs playing with each other.
The Mom was not far away and of all the mothers we observed on this trip, she was the very best! She taught them to hunt for clams, to fish in the ocean, and to play. We observed her playing with the cubs on several occasions.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 100-400 mm lense
This Photo Has Been Viewed 91 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!