- Title: Canyon Storm
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon North Rim
- Nearest Town: Jacob Lake
- Brief Directions: This is the North Rim of the Grand Canyon along Widforss Trail, the half way point of a 10 mile round trip hike.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: We hiked 5 miles of wooded trails to the edge of the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. We watched in awe as a storm rolled through the canyon. We headed back as the lightning grew too close for comfort.
- Gear: Canon 5d Mark II, Canon L 17-40
This Photo Has Been Viewed 187 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!