- Title: New Life
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Cody
- Brief Directions: A few miles inside the East entrance of Yellowstone National Park.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Driving along the highway, just a few miles inside the East entrance of Yellowstone National Park, I noticed the flowers flourishing within a burned out forest of charred trees. It was a wonderful contrast of new life with the old and beautiful colors.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel, Canon 18-55
This Photo Has Been Viewed 145 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!