- Title: Winter Waterfall
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Gardiner Montana
- Brief Directions: This is a roadside waterfall in upper Yellowstone known as Undine Falls. It is not too far East from Mammoth Hot Springs at the North Entrance
- Description: Driving along the highway I noticed the sign for the falls and pulled off the highway to a parking lot. I don't recall that you can see the falls from the road, but once at the lookout this view takes your breath away. It was a crisp autumn afternoon, cold enough to keep the snow on the trees that had fallen the night before.
- Gear: Canon 5d Mark II, Canon L 24-105
This Photo Has Been Viewed 136 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!