- Title: Icefields Parkway
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Jasper National Park
- Nearest Town: Jasper
- Brief Directions: Drive the Icefields Parkway between Banff and Jasper. Dubbed the most beautiful drive in the world, and I agree!
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This photo was taken just south of the headwaters to the Athabasca river looking north over the valley.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark II ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 201 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!