River Runs Through It
- Title: River Runs Through It
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Watkins Glen
- Description: I made this image while on a work trip to the Watkins Glen area in upstate New York. I knew I wanted to check out these waterfalls that are near the downtown area, but realized once I arrived that I forgot my quick release for the tripod at home. After some rigging and a mile of hiking I came across this spot. I'm still amazed that I was able to get anything worthwhile without having the quick release.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 17-40mm, Manfrotto 190xprob tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 70 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!