- Title: Comfortless Cove
- Country: Saint Helena
- Nearest Area: Ascension Island
- Nearest Town: George Town
- Brief Directions: Comfortless Cove was originally called Comfort Cove. It was where the ships carrying yellow fever docked. Islanders would bring the stricken sailors food and water across the rocks whilst preventing an epidemic amongst their own community.
- GPS Longitude: 14
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Coming from the Bonetta Cemetery and looking over Comfortless Cove
- Gear: Nikon D300 18mm f16 circular polariser filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 286 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!