Thousand Creeks Gorge
- Title: Thousand Creeks Gorge
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sheldon National Wildlife Refure
- Nearest Town: Denio NV
- Brief Directions: From I-80 at Winemucca NV, take US 95 to North Denio, NV then West on NV 140, left at the sign for the Sheldon Refuge headquarters and Virgin Valley Campground
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Sheldon Wildlife (Antelope) Refuge is a land of flat topped mesas, narrow canyons and wide valleys in far northern Nevada, on the Oregon border. This viewpoint of the stunning canyon is about a mile by a good but steep dirt road from the Virgin Springs campground and the refuge headquarters.
- Gear: Kodak P880
This Photo Has Been Viewed 122 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!