- Title: Canoe At Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Quetico Provincial Park
- Nearest Town: Atikokan, Ontario
- Brief Directions: Quetico Provincial Park is a wilderness park in Northwestern Ontario with limited camping near the South entrance. Travel by canoe is the preferred method as any type of motor is prohibited by park visitors.
- GPS Longitude: 91
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Just after unloading our gear from the canoe, the sun and sky lighting changed to a nice blend of shading and brightness. Several shots were taken before the essence of the light was captured.
- Gear: Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS, Monfrotto 055XPR0B tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 67 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!