Rush Ranch, Open Space Preserved
- Title: Rush Ranch, Open Space Preserved
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Francisco Bay Area
- Nearest Town: Suisun City
- Brief Directions: Rush Ranch is located in the San Francisco Bay area. I80 East to Highway 12, and 3 miles East to Grizzly Island Road. Right on Grizzly Island approximately two miles.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Rush Ranch area is property owned by the Solano Land Trust,an organization dedicated to preserving open space, this area is part of the Suisun Marsh, one of the largest single Estuarine Marshes in the U.S.
Hiking trails and nature displays make Rush Ranch a great place to visit.
The horses are Stonewall Sporthorses and are part of Access Adventure, an organization dedicated to providing outdoor access to disabled and able bodied people via horsedrawn wagons. Founder and director is Michael Muir, the great grandson of John Muir.
- Gear: Sony SLT A55V, f/11, 1/125sec, ISO 100 Handheld
This Photo Has Been Viewed 92 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!