- Title: Painters Morning
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Shrine Ridge
- Nearest Town: Breckenridge
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: As came to the crest of the mountain I saw more wildflowers than I've seen in my whole life; blues, yellows, purples, reds, and every shade in-between surrounded me. As the sun broke through the morning clouds I was greeted with orange and pink above. I couldn't help but feel I was in a painting as I viewed the world of color around me.
- Gear: Sony a900 w/ Zeiss 16-35mm F/2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 71 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!