Moon Over Hay Bail
- Title: Moon Over Hay Bail
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: North of Montana
- Nearest Town: Milk River
- Brief Directions: Travel to the boarder of Alberta and Montana then traveling on the No2 hwy 30 minutes north of the boarder head to the town of Milk River. From there you come across various ranches, some of which are the largest in the world. This image was taken from the top of a hill on ranch land half an hour prior to dawn.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Get up at 4:30 and head out to what I call "The Edge of Heaven". I created a collection of images from this area that illustrates the shear beauty of one small section of the Alberta Praires.
- Gear: Canon 5D, 70-200f2.8L Gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 79 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!