- Title: Sheepherder's Point
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gouldings, UT
- Nearest Town: Kayenta
- Brief Directions: Take Highway 160 North to Gouldings, UT.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Before it was named "Tear Drop" rock for tourists, this look-out point was actually called, "Sheepherder's Point," which is it's rightful name. When I was a little girl growing up herding sheep on the Navajo land, we used to climb on mesas and rocks to locate our sheep. I have many fond memories of look-out points like Sheepherder's Point.
- Gear: EOS Rebel XTi
This Photo Has Been Viewed 378 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!