- Title: Bison In The Rock
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Natual Bridge Historic Landmark
- Nearest Town: Gold Beach
- Brief Directions: Take Highway 101 south from Gold Beach to the "Natural Bridge Trail" access off the highway. Follow the short trail down to various different viewing areas along the way down the path.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: You can see the "Bison in the Rock" at the Historical Natural Bridge Landmark along the beautiful Southern Oregon Coastline. Beautiful blues and greens and kelp beds in the water can be viewed at the bse of the natural bridges rock formations from the short trail down from Highway 101.
- Gear: Canon EOS 7D, Canon 70-200mmL, Circular Polarizer, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 322 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!