- Title: Blue Beauty
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Crater Lake National Park
- Nearest Town: Prospect
- Brief Directions: Take Crater Lake Hwy. from Medford, Oregon to the first Crater Lake entrance. Follow the entrance road up to the Rim Drive and park near the main Crater Lake lodge for this view over the lake to Mount Scott.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: On the first calm,clear,windless winter day, following a stormy,snowy week, Crater Lake offered up some beautiful late afternoon reflections of Mount Scott and the rock faces along with a beautiful array of different shades of blue in the snow, water, and sky.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk II, Canon 70-2002.8L IS, Circular Polarizer, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 357 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!