- Title: Chilly Morning Challenge
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Whitehorse Park
- Nearest Town: Merlin, Oregon
- Brief Directions: Take the old River Road from Grants Pass, Oregon up to the Whitehorse Park near Merlin, Oregon to access the parks boat ramp for access to this portion of the Rogue River. The Rogue River is designated as a wild and scenic river in America, and is famous for its excellent salmon and steelhead fishing.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: On a freezing,early winter morning steelhead fishing trip on the Wild and Scenic Rogue River, the fog acted as a perfect filter in the sunrise to capture this shot of other fishermen ferrying their drift boats back up the river for another "run through a good hole".
- Gear: Canon EOS 7D, Tamron 18-270mm, Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 361 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!