- Title: Con Fuoco
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: West Yellowstone
- Description: Well known as the largest geothermal area on Earth, Yellowstone National Park offers a great perspective on the evolution of our planet and its life forms. One summer morning, I was greeted by particularly active hot springs and a breathtaking sunrise. Unlike the previous day’s drought, water and mist from the hot springs brought the area to life. Colors of the dawn painted the sky, which was mirrored in the momentary reflection pools. Continuously growing terrace formations and dead trees were a wonderful reminder of the constantly changing environment and the circle of the eco-system.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5d Mark II + Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 HSM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 361 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!