Winding Through The Adirondacks
- Title: Winding Through The Adirondacks
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Adirondack Forest Preserve
- Nearest Town: Tupper Lake, NY
- Brief Directions: From NY Route 30 south of Tupper Lake, NY, NY Route 421 leads west and dead-ends near a trail head and canoe input on the bog river.
- GPS Longitude: 74
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: View from a ridge overlooking the Bog River in the Adirondack Forest Preserve.
- Gear: Canon 50D; Sigma 17-70; Circular Polarizer; Gitzo Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 358 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!