Upper Red Pine Lake
- Title: Upper Red Pine Lake
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wasatch Mountains, Lone Peak Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Salt Lake City
- Brief Directions: Little Cottonwood Canyon, Red Pine Trail,
Lone Peak Wilderness
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: After a rainy slog I was rewarded with one of those sunsets that only happen when the sky is filled with rainclouds.I always hope for that break on the western horizon; on this evening my wish came true.
- Gear: Nikon N90s, Nikon 70-300mm lens, Fujichrome Velvia
This Photo Has Been Viewed 173 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!