- Title: Peyto Lake
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Lake Louise
- Brief Directions: Drive south from Lake Louise on the Ice Fields parkway to Bow Summit and follow the signs to the parking lot for Peyto Lake
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Peyto Lake's gorgeous turquoise color is attributed to the intense glacial flower that fills the lake and is refracted by the light. This is a 3-image HDR shot combined via Photomatix
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 331 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!