Bryce Canyon National Park Amphitheater
- Title: Bryce Canyon National Park Amphitheater
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bryce Canyon
- Nearest Town: Kanab, UT
- Brief Directions: Bryce Canyon National Park is located in southwestern Utah about 50 miles (80 km) northeast of—and 1,000 feet (300 m) higher than—Zion National Park
- GPS Longitude: 112
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The fog roll in over the Bryce Canyon Amphitheater in early morning, smoothing out the Hoodoos as the sun lights up the rocks.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Tamron 18-270
This Photo Has Been Viewed 211 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!