Past Sunset At Ke'e Beach
- Title: Past Sunset At Ke'e Beach
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Haena State Park
- Nearest Town: Hanalei
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The wonderful Na Pali coast cliffs as seen from Ke'e Beach, the beginning of the gorgeous Kalalau Trail. This is shortly after sunset and I liked how the colors turned into subtle tones as soon as the sun disappeared behind the clouds on the horizon.
- Gear: Nikon D200, Nikkor 18-200mm, SB-600 off-camera flash
This Photo Has Been Viewed 248 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!