- Title: Mono's Blue Hour
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Mono City, CA
- Brief Directions: Photographed at Mono Lake, CA
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I drove to Mono Lake hoping to capture the orange and yellow sky during sunset. All day the clouds were on top of the lake. About an hour before sunset, all the clouds disappeared. My hopes of orange and yellow theme were fading away. Instead, I capture blue hour of Mono Lake. Which turned out to better than I expected.
- Gear: Canon 5D MarkII / Canon 24-70mm 2.4
This Photo Has Been Viewed 126 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!